Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Beaufort, Animal Medical Center of the Lowcountry offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
Our boarding facility and staff means your pet may not even miss home when leave them in our care. Our team has dedicated their lives to the care of animals, we love to pamper your pets. Dogs stay warm when it’s chilly and cool on hot days, when we turn on our misting system so they feel like they are in a tropical rainforest. We also have a canopy to help keep them cool while they are outside. We let them play outside as much as they like, weather permitting, but they all come inside our air-conditioned building and are put to bed with their blanket before dark.
- Full climate control
- Parasite-free lodging
- A large, outdoor exercise area
- Open Sunday afternoon for pick up
- Cat lodging in separate from dog boarding
- Misting system in place for HOT days
- Personal attention from a trained, caring and experienced staff.
- Lots of playtime for dogs with secure runs and a fenced outdoor area
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (843) 524-4201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.