Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Beaufort, Animal Medical Center of the Lowcountry offers pet boarding for just dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away. Unfortunately we are not able to board any cats at our facility.
Our boarding facility and staff means your pet may not even miss home when leaving them in our care. Our team has dedicated their lives to the care of animals, we love to pamper your pets. Dogs stay warm when it’s chilly and cool on hot days. We let them play outside as much as they like, weather permitting, but they all come inside our air-conditioned building and are put to bed with their blanket before dark.
- Full climate control facility
- Parasite-free lodging
- A large, outdoor exercise area
- Open Sunday afternoon for pick up 3-5pm
- Personal attention from a trained, caring and experienced staff.
- Lots of playtime for dogs with secure runs and a fenced outdoor area
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella (every 6 months), and Parvovirus Vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
- A yearly examination by one of our veterinarians
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (843) 524-4201 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.