Digital Dental Radiology
Insight into underlying issues.
When pets have their teeth cleaned, we conduct an oral health assessment and provide our clients with treatment suggestions. Digital x-rays assist us in making those recommendations by giving us insight into underlying issues.
Thanks to digital x-rays, we can:
- Detect Damaged Tooth Roots
- Expose Periodontal Disease
- Uncover Nasal Tumors
- Locate Foreign Bodies (grass awns, fish hooks, etc.)
- Identify Hard or Soft Palate Abnormalities
- Expose Oral Cancers and Other Masses
- Locate Non-erupted Teeth
This capability has become so beneficial in detecting the severity of Dental Disease and the need for tooth extractions, since we can see what is going on under the gumline.